The WWE Thread | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

The WWE Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ziggler cashes in his Money in the bank against Alberto Del Rio right after Del Rio pretty much broke his leg! awesome moment!

And this Raw is already better than all of WrestleMania 29 (other than Taker/Punk.)

It's no surprise Rock went home after the most humiliating main event of his career. Has to regret coming back. What a waste. As much as people hate Cena, he put on great matches with HBK and HHH at Wrestlemania. He can pull it off, but even the two of them can't make 15 finishers with kick outs look good. And that embrace afterwords? Lame.

It's no surprise Rock went home after the most humiliating main event of his career. Has to regret coming back. What a waste. As much as people hate Cena, he put on great matches with HBK and HHH at Wrestlemania. He can pull it off, but even the two of them can't make 15 finishers with kick outs look good. And that embrace afterwords? Lame.

"In the middle of last nights Wrestlemania match I tore my abdomen & adductor muscles off the bone. Just part of the job. " - https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/321409581173571584

My pleasure. :lol: Definitely can't disagree about the match being terrible though. Tonight's like the polar opposite of last night's mediocre event.

It makes me mad because I used to like John Cena before he became Super Cena. He legitimately is a great performer. They've just turned him into this neutered merchandise machine. Now you pair him with the greatest performer of the last generation, and it's boring on a mind boggling level.

I wonder how true that is though. Still doesn't explain not showing up, people show up banged up before. Hell Undertaker even showed up tonight.

No clue, but I've read several accounts saying that he was clutching his abs in pain towards the end of the match. :shrug:

It makes me mad because I used to like John Cena before he became Super Cena. He legitimately is a great performer. They've just turned him into this neutered merchandise machine. Now you pair him with the greatest performer of the last generation, and it's boring on a mind boggling level.

Same here. I don't even mind having "face Cena" every now and then, but you can only take so much of it without an occasional change. It's especially aggravating to watch knowing that he can play such an entertaining heel.

RVD chants. JBL chants. Ole chants. Rooting for the ref. Cole. King. This crowd is awesome tonight. Too bad Sheamus/Orton is as dull as watching grass grow.

RVD chants. JBL chants. Ole chants. Rooting for the ref. Cole. King. This crowd is awesome tonight. Too bad Sheamus/Orton is as dull as watching grass grow.

So, so good. I thought last year's post-WrestleMania Raw crowd was insane, but this is on a whole, new level. I'm sure Yankees13 is having a killer time.

Everything else was blah. Jericho losing really got me mad, wasn't really that great of a match and the botched ending didnt help. Fandango didn't really impress.

What a difference 24 hours can make..he's the 2nd most over guy in the company behind Ziggler after tonight. Crowd doing his theme for what seemed like 30 minutes. Saw on twitter they even played it as people left Raw and people honking to it in the parking lot.

That was a very awesome crowd tonight. I want to see those kinds of crowds more often.

EDIT: Here's a video I found on Youtube. And something from Vine (twitter video) too. https://vine.co/v/btWLDKPHT6a
[video=youtube_share;-cjv_vDOVJU]http://youtu.be/-cjv_vDOVJU[/video]

Last edited:
I was at the show and the crowd was unreal, one of the most unbelievable experiences. I don't know if they pulled an audible with the Barrett/Miz match because Miz was getting booed so hard and we were 100% behind Wade. I don't think WWE was expecting that. Ziggler cashing in was amazing, the roof nearly blew off when his music hit. Amazing moment and I'm now a Ziggler fan because of it. The Fandango thing was just nuts, I don't know if this is gonna carry over to other arenas but that was just crazy. I remember at last years Mania and the Raw after is when the YES! chant really took off so who knows with this. Seeing Undertaker was also totally unexpected and surprising. I'm watching the replay and they announced he was gonna be there but I had no idea. Great moment, seems to be setting up a Taker/Team Hell No vs The Shield match at Extreme Rules.

Overall an unbelievable experience. I wanted to go to WrestleMania really bad but this makes up for not going and for the subpar show. Let down by no Rock or Punk though. Who knows what the story with The Rock is if that's a legit injury or not

In case anyone wants to relive the best moments from last night:
[video=youtube_share;wd-MMVEaW5M]http://youtu.be/wd-MMVEaW5M[/video]

No clue, but I've read several accounts saying that he was clutching his abs in pain towards the end of the match. :shrug:

Same here. I don't even mind having "face Cena" every now and then, but you can only take so much of it without an occasional change. It's especially aggravating to watch knowing that he can play such an entertaining heel.

Cena is just far too repetitive, I would love the heel swerve. The peoples elbow arrogance he showed at Wrestlemania would be a nice change.

My opinion of wrestlemania would have loved to seen Swagger win against Del Rio and Ziggler to steal the show cashing in against Cena's championship reign (I can dream).

Pretty dull hopefully next years will be better, highlights Taker Vs Punk, Shield match was decent but short.

You and a few other people I believe :lol:

Meh. It still would have been more interesting for Cena to turn on him after Ryback saved him.

I'm giving up on a Cena heel turn. Although, as a face, he is the perfect heel. He'd be better if he just changed character. His stuff is old, boring. Same old garbage week in and week out.