The WWE Thread | Page 18 | Inside Universal Forums

The WWE Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Cenas character at this point is almost as if he's a heel trying to be a face. Cena sucks chants were going on before the arena filled up and it was half empty. I don't think Ryback turned heel last night anyway, would make no sense because he would still get cheered over Cena, and he's the most over face in the company.

I was at the show and the crowd was unreal, one of the most unbelievable experiences. I don't know if they pulled an audible with the Barrett/Miz match because Miz was getting booed so hard and we were 100% behind Wade. I don't think WWE was expecting that. Ziggler cashing in was amazing, the roof nearly blew off when his music hit. Amazing moment and I'm now a Ziggler fan because of it. The Fandango thing was just nuts, I don't know if this is gonna carry over to other arenas but that was just crazy. I remember at last years Mania and the Raw after is when the YES! chant really took off so who knows with this. Seeing Undertaker was also totally unexpected and surprising. I'm watching the replay and they announced he was gonna be there but I had no idea. Great moment, seems to be setting up a Taker/Team Hell No vs The Shield match at Extreme Rules.

Overall an unbelievable experience. I wanted to go to WrestleMania really bad but this makes up for not going and for the subpar show. Let down by no Rock or Punk though. Who knows what the story with The Rock is if that's a legit injury or not

So cool that someone on these boards was at the event! The crowd made it a thing of legend. Epic

Crowd in Boston tonight was humming Fandango's theme song. Look what last night's crowd started. :)

This Fandango thing is crazy. Just watched a video on YouTube of a bunch of people heading home on the train singing Fandangos theme and chanting his name for 10 minutes. Pretty hilarious. This shows that it's the crowd that makes the stars and not them force feeding us these babyfaces. Looks like we have 2 new stars in Ziggler and Fandango. They also need to pull the trigger on Ryback now, he can't afford to lose another high profile match if he is facing Cena. I don't know what they'll do because I don't see him dropping the title that quick. The Feed Me More chants last night were also deafening

Fandango is definitely my new favorite. :lol:

SO happy Ziggler finally cashed in. SO disappointed I sold my tickets for Raw on Monday. Looks like it was an absolute blast. I just couldn't justify going out to the Meadowlands 2 nights in a row. Wish it was at Madison Square Garden or something.

The foreign part of the universe anyway. American fans, I don't know if they could ever bring that much level of excitement.

Well I can be pretty biased about this but New York crowds always seem to kick ass. Mix that in with the foreign contingency on Monday and you had a pretty epic crowd.

Raw will be coming to the Barclays Center in Brooklyn over the summer, that will be a test to see if the Fandango reaction lasts.

Didn't really like Raw tonight. I don't like that they are turning Ryback heel, doesnt make sense. He was most over face in the company. Just there way of protecting Cena I guess :doh:

WWE is also taking a hit with what looks to be CM Punk taking a break for a while. I see him being gone through the end of the Extreme Rules PPV and returning not long after. The June PPV is in Chicago so there is no way he'd miss that, could see it being versus Cena for the title.

Also gonna be cool to see The Undertaker in action next week. Thought they would save that one for PPV, but that's still well over a month away so I guess since Taker likely won't be around much after Raw next week, there gonna get it out of the way now.

Didn't really like Raw tonight. I don't like that they are turning Ryback heel, doesnt make sense. He was most over face in the company. Just there way of protecting Cena I guess :doh:

WWE is also taking a hit with what looks to be CM Punk taking a break for a while. I see him being gone through the end of the Extreme Rules PPV and returning not long after. The June PPV is in Chicago so there is no way he'd miss that, could see it being versus Cena for the title.

Also gonna be cool to see The Undertaker in action next week. Thought they would save that one for PPV, but that's still well over a month away so I guess since Taker likely won't be around much after Raw next week, there gonna get it out of the way now.

I honestly loved how Brock pummeled 3MB hahaha.

Ive never seen Punk like that before...was quite weird...

When did they say Taker would be in action? I mustve missed that part

I honestly loved how Brock pummeled 3MB hahaha.

Ive never seen Punk like that before...was quite weird...

When did they say Taker would be in action? I mustve missed that part

Towards the beginning of the show, and they might have mentioned it a second time at some point. Gonna be Taker and Hell No versus the Shield. He probably won't have much in ring action, most likely just hit his signature moves, which is always a welcome sight!

Brock absolutely has to win this cage match at Extreme Rules. He is a monster and watching him destroy 3MB is cool and all, but they can't keep selling us on him if he loses all his matches, especially 2/3 to 45 year old Triple H. Maybe after this he can do something with Punk, either as a team or a feud. I think it's possible Punk could return as a babyface.

Brock absolutely has to win this cage match at Extreme Rules. He is a monster and watching him destroy 3MB is cool and all, but they can't keep selling us on him if he loses all his matches, especially 2/3 to 45 year old Triple H. Maybe after this he can do something with Punk, either as a team or a feud. I think it's possible Punk could return as a babyface.

I'm guessing it's a lock Lesnar will win since HHH got the nonsensical victory at Mania. He HAS to win.

Apparently Punk is gone until about SummerSlam. Unfortunate. But he needs the time off.

I'm guessing it's a lock Lesnar will win since HHH got the nonsensical victory at Mania. He HAS to win.

Apparently Punk is gone until about SummerSlam. Unfortunate. But he needs the time off.

He was reportedly close to quitting too. Glad that didn't happen but yeah he carried them for quite a while he deserves some time off. That's probably why HHH, Lesnar and even Undertaker are still hanging around now.

Lesnar has to win. It seems like he's lost most of his matches already. He loses again he loses his monster persona. Let them have a brutal fight but Brock has to win now.

Wow wasn't expecting he'd be out until SummerSlam. I can't believe he's gonna miss the Payback PPV in Chicago in June. But he definitely deserves the time off. I'd like to see him come back as the edgy babyface he was in 2011, and push him as the top face and maybe FINALLY turn Cena. Doesn't WWE see that Punk is a guy that EVERYBODY likes?

Extreme Rules is looking to be a decent PPV, better then wrestlemania at least

HHH vs Brock Lenser

Alberto Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger for the world heavyweight Championship

Ryback vs John Cena for the WWE Championship(?)

Extreme Rules is looking to be a decent PPV, better then wrestlemania at least

HHH vs Brock Lenser

Alberto Del Rio vs Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger for the world heavyweight Championship

Ryback vs John Cena for the WWE Championship(?)

I wouldn't call that better than WM.

Loved seeing Undertaker in action again on Raw. He doesn't have many matches left so I'm going to cherish when he does. Apparently he has a singles match with Dean Ambrose on Smackdown this Friday.

Loved seeing Undertaker in action again on Raw. He doesn't have many matches left so I'm going to cherish when he does. Apparently he has a singles match with Dean Ambrose on Smackdown this Friday.

If Undertaker was going to retire after Wrestlemania 30 maybe they could announce it now. Do a year-long farewell tour. That would get fans to attend the shows since he would probably be there, get one last chance to see him. It would give them the ratings icreae they want especially with Punk, Rock, and others gone indefinitely. Create competition (like how Punk won chance to face Taker) for people to want to face him at PPVs. It probably wouldn't work or WWE would ruin it, but that's an idea to keep Taker around for a full year this time since it would be his last and give him the respect he deserves. Just throwing it out there..