The WWE Thread | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

The WWE Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I like the logic used of taking your Dad's name and your Grandad's name to combine them into one SUPER name!

It worked for Rocky Maivia who eventually changed it to just The Rock.

I actually like the idea of a newer/younger person getting this position as long as Triple H doesn't bury him too quickly like he tried to do last night.

I want DEGENERATION X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND IF YOUR NOT DOWN WITH THAT I'VE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA! SU@K IT!

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=snW-5AHxYTA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DsnW-5AHxYTA[/video]

DX-Logo-d-generation-x-827834_1024_768.jpg

I want DEGENERATION X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND IF YOUR NOT DOWN WITH THAT I'VE GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA! SU@K IT!

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=snW-5AHxYTA&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DsnW-5AHxYTA[/video]

DX-Logo-d-generation-x-827834_1024_768.jpg

Eugh... No thanks, if they reform DX again I will turn it off. Cannot be doing with them again. Hopefully Curtis Axel can be made into something decent.

Eugh... No thanks, if they reform DX again I will turn it off. Cannot be doing with them again. Hopefully Curtis Axel can be made into something decent.

DX's time has come and gone. And then for some reason came again. And mercifully, if has gone. 2 old guys don't really work for that angle. :lol:

I hope Axel has a bright future. Love these sons of former wrestlers. They just need GIMMICKS. Mr. Perfect was an amazing gimmick, hope they do something to make his son worthwhile.

The biggest waste was/is Ted DiBiase Jr. His dad legit has the best gimmick of all time.

DX's time has come and gone. And then for some reason came again. And mercifully, if has gone. 2 old guys don't really work for that angle. :lol:

Idk. I think it was awesome when they first came back. The fued with Vince and the family worked well I think. I still remember when they reunited with Shawn coming from backstage. They had a memorable run at first. But I definitely agree it ran it's course and most certainly would not work again.

Supposedly he's good in the ring. I don't think we really saw enough during his stint with Nexus. He was mostly in tag team matches. They obviously have big plans for him, they just don't put Paul Heyman with anybody, so I have high hopes. I was just so let down by the end. I was hoping for someone to come out and give Axel the win, like RVD or Punk. It should have been about Axel but it was really all about HHH. At this point in his career why should we care if he has a concussion and is flopping all over the place? What is this gonna lead to exactly? If its a retirement angle then Lesnar should have beat him at WrestleMania

Yes it has come and gone but that doesn't stop them from having a one-night only DX reunion every month.

I honestly can't wait to see what they do with Axel. As long as Triple H doesn't bury him I hope a decent push will get him over. And I love this theme too being a remix of Mr. Perfect's theme. It's...perfect. :lol:

I'm glad Daniel Bryan had two matches; it made two parts of Raw worth watching. Really seems more stale than usual lately, but The Shield are still interesting, and the promos for Wyatt Family (and looking up some of their stuff from NXT) gets me excited for whenever they debut.

Yeah Bryan is so over with the crowd. The lack of Punk these past few weeks have been made up by Bryan stepping up and proving he's up there with Jericho and Punk as "Best in the World". They better not turn him heel. Randy Orton is extremely over with the crowd as well. The reactions he's been getting are insane. He knows how to pump up the crowd. There's been rumors of turning him heel too but I think that'd be a mistake. Too many heels going around, especially with this Wyatt family debuting soon.

If anybody is a huge mark Henry fan they might want to watch RAW tonight. He posted this on twitter last night:

"[HASHTAG]#raw[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#wwe[/HASHTAG] I have spoke to my family and hope to talk to all of you fans tomorrow live from Grand Rapids. Guys Father Time is undefeated."
I think the creator of the Hall of pain may retire tonight :'(

BTW- Payback was an excellent PPV, the Del Rio/ Ziggler double turn was amazing, and it was also nice seeing punk back in action. Also, I did Mark out a bit when they announced RVD's return!

Last edited:
Nice to see they're talent returning! RVD, Christian, and Punk will hopefully help a lot so long as the writers get things going! I have to admit Vickie is on a roll tonight!

Heard Henry Retired and RVD came back, here is a great little website I follow www.wrestlenewz.com also what wrestlemania matches would you love to see? Or what returns?
I'd love to see Goldust vs Cody
And is love to see Jeff return

Mark Henry "retired". Cena went to shake his hand and Henry gave him the world's strongest slam and challenged him for the WWE championship. The only belt he hasn't held. Pretty awesome.

Definitely didn't see it coming, and it was awesome. I almost cried! Liking the direction WWE is headed. Punk is finally babyface again and the feud with Lesnar should be good. The returns of Christian and RVD will help too. I'm really looking forward to this Wyatt family debuting.

And let us not forget Del Rio is back where he belongs, as a heel. He was not over as a face and was terrible.

And let us not forget Del Rio is back where he belongs, as a heel. He was not over as a face and was terrible.

Agreed. He was so boring. He's a natural heel. I like the idea of Ziggler as a face but I feel he's gonna need to break away from AJ and Big E, it's clear AJ is still heel for now.