The WWE Thread | Page 29 | Inside Universal Forums

The WWE Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I know Wyatt vs Cena will be good, Taker vs Lesnar again good. HHH vs Bryan and Bootista vs Orton no thanks. I can't see Skinny Jeans Dave lasting thirty minutes not even orton can carry the match that long. HHH inserting himself as a wet blanket on Bryan's flames eugh, cannot be bothered with.

Orton/Batista wont be the Main event, thats for sure. HHH/Bryan can main event if we get the stipulation that if Bryan wins he gets a title shot at ER. He ends the show with yes chants galore.

wouldn't mind Brock/Taker to close the show too, though I am a huge mark for both of those so I cant say thats an biased opinion.

Can't even get get PPVS to load on PS3 now! Can't even log on to Xbox 360. I'm very worried once WrestleMania comes around that this is still having issues and watching it live will be a disaster

Orton/Batista wont be the Main event, thats for sure. HHH/Bryan can main event if we get the stipulation that if Bryan wins he gets a title shot at ER. He ends the show with yes chants galore.

wouldn't mind Brock/Taker to close the show too, though I am a huge mark for both of those so I cant say thats an biased opinion.

But HHH vs Bryan can't main event it has to be the championship, I'm wondering if they do a gauntlet with Bryan where if he beats HHH he gets put into the main event and eventually overcomes the odds. Smackdown reports state Batista has turned heel, two heels never work unless they are interesting characters which Batista and Orton are not.

Title match does not have to be the main event, thats just an unwritten rule that WWE can work around when their are bigger matches then the title that will be better(see WM 26 and 28).

@smitty your correct, but what match is bigger then the title so far? Say a Steve Austin Vs Punk match could do, like Cena vs Rock 1 was. But there isnt a match thus far which can do this. HHH Vs Bryan definitely not. The streak match will be amazing but will not main event.

At this point everything is bigger then that match, because its an effing joke at the moment. WWE doesn't want to see hoards of people rushing for the exits in the main event of Wrestlemania 30

ATM I would put my money on either HHH/Bryan or Taker/Brock closing the show. I would fear that if Taker/Brock closes then we may see Sting, who I have no desire to see, the ship has sailed long ago regarding my interest in seeing Sting/Taker, especially after seeing how bad Sting is in the ring when I watched the last few months of his TNA run.

I think its time for Sting to retire, I would love to see him come back in the sense Hogan is, meaning he is staying the hell out of the ring. Even if he gets in shape I would MUCH rather see Taker fight Cesaro, Sheamus, Cena, Reigns, Wyatt, or Rollins at a mania. Sting vs Taker will have too much hype and would have been a classic in 2001 but its 2014 and I just have no desire to see another old guy come in and take a spot away from a future star.

Everyone seems to be ignoring this is wrestlemania THIRTY this is a cornerstone for the next ten years the main event can't be the stench of Orton and Batista. As I said before Batista is a heel now, so they've gotta to add a face in the mix. I predict Bryan, if that means his match with HHH is cancelled I'm quite happy for that to be. HHH should not be wrestling at the show.

The Meltz is reporting that Punk will be back tomorrow night so we could have Bryan/Orton/Batista and Punk/HHH

If that happens I think we have a very good show as Cena/Wyatt and Brock/Taker will both be great in addition to the above matches

The Meltz is reporting that Punk will be back tomorrow night so we could have Bryan/Orton/Batista and Punk/HHH

If that happens I think we have a very good show as Cena/Wyatt and Brock/Taker will both be great in addition to the above matches

This is just a rumor though, I'll believe it when I see it. If it is true this would be one of the greatest IWC works ever, but I just can't see it happening. For example WWE removing him from future merchandise for a work just seems silly to throw money away for an angle. I know there's a twitter group about hijacking raw tomorrow, WWE needs to tread carefully.

The booking has been awful, worse then WCW's final days.

Raw in Chicago tonight will be INSANE, really pumped for it, Also, I'll be marking for Shield vs Wyatts II

I really don't think it was a work, more like he left but they agreed that he come back and just finish his contract. Here's what I see happening

1: Returns tonight in his hometown

2: Beats HHH at Wrestlemania

3: Has a final match with Cena at ER

4: Retires in Chicago against Bryan for the title at Payback

And that is the last we see of CM Punk in the WWE for a long time

Raw in Chicago tonight will be INSANE, really pumped for it, Also, I'll be marking for Shield vs Wyatts II

I really don't think it was a work, more like he left but they agreed that he come back and just finish his contract. Here's what I see happening

1: Returns tonight in his hometown

2: Beats HHH at Wrestlemania

3: Has a final match with Cena at ER

4: Retires in Chicago against Bryan for the title at Payback

And that is the last we see of CM Punk in the WWE for a long time

I think he will headline WM 31 if he comes back, I can't see him coming back so quick if it's not a work. He has been unhappy for a while now you can see in his ring work, his appearance he just looks like a guy going out to get a pay cheque and not bothering. I think being put against HHH and having to job was the final nail in the coffin, whilst Batista gets a title shot.

We shall see though, WWE have gotta book tonight carefully.

Awful Raw, guess I was right about Punk it definitely isn't a work. Bryan being buried yet ago and put in a dire feud with HHH where he will probably get buried again. Jeez WWE wonders why they are losing control of the crowds :lol:

I think at the very least Mania should be better than last year. Last year was legitimately the most predictable professional wrestling event I've ever seen. It was so predictable that I felt something had to happen. And it didn't.

This year, with the exception of Taker beating Lesnar, there's no easily forseeable outcomes, IMO. I'd guess Bryan beats HHH, Wyatt over Cena, and Orton over Batista.

The real question is what the hell is gonna close the show. Orton/Batista can't. Simply put, it cannot. Has to be Taker/Lesnar at this rate.