Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's another new video of the show from a distance but this time it's the entire show. I also noticed that the fireworks finale seems to be evenly shared now and they've added a 3rd firing location now.

Thanks for posting! They have changed a ton of stuff since the testing weeks back. Added a third building launch (unless the previous test angle was deceptive and we were seeing one behind the other), and removed a phrase-launch from the end, and the Simsons building still does only a futz launch for the very last. I absolutely love the search lights usage on the smoke from the pyro... really doubles the money.

Clarification... this was taken on a really windy night with winds blowing south which would have been Sunday. This video appears to have been shot from Hard Rock Hotel or a hotel further away across Kirkmen. So almost the opposite of the previous video.

Last edited:
Here's another new video of the show from a distance but this time it's the entire show. I also noticed that the fireworks finale seems to be evenly shared now and they've added a 3rd firing location now.

Awesome! Thanks for posting! :rep:

I can't wait to see this in person!! :D

So could we be looking at 11 minutes as the running time for the show? Unless they caught it after it had already started?

I thought the number I heard was 16 min...their are probably some quiet sentimental moments I'm sure...great video thanks for posting I haven't even seen the fountains, other lights and screens together with this and it already looks like a home run!

I don't believe this was previously noticed, but Florida Thrills points out that more spot lights have been installed on the roof of Animal Actors.

iL8rWz3i6zEet.jpg

Wait....(Sorry I haven't been following this thread for a few days). So you have seen the show... when did you see it? Was it amazing!?!?! how often have they been testing the entire show? If I have misunderstood your entire post I apologize. hahah

I was able to catch the show on a night they were testing after hours, and yes the show will be amazing.

Update tonight but until then check the twitter feed :thumbs:

Just to be safe, is this sarcasm? You're always known for being vague.... :lol:

no no no, not being sarcastic at all. Universal Creative has always been great at spending money, when they have had it, which has not been often in the past. As I have said previously, WDI was under the gun to figure out how Uni created Mummy on such a low budget (when WDI was still plowing forward with the final opening details of Everest.)

Thanks for another great update, hatetofly! :thumbs:

I love how these side panels are looking. I hope they also add some panels to the other two ends, and that way the trusses will be fully hidden when the show is not running.

Thinking I might make a visit tomorrow night :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.