Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Hmmmm looks like I wasn't alone....:lol:

Dec102011149.jpg

A few pictures from yesterday . . .

Barges5.jpg

Barges6.jpg

Barges7.jpg

Barges8.jpg

Barges9.jpg

Looking at the layout of the trusses and the barges I believe like shiekra38, that these will be water screens.

Wow those things are tall! I would also think they're for the water "screens." Thanks for the pics!

they don't look like any traditional water screens I know of... unless they are using a completely different technique for them... perhaps the barges will support water screens but the tresses are for other things...

So, by water screens, do most of you mean pour down water screens. There do appear to be drain grates in the barges. And am I correct that there are three of them?

So, by water screens, do most of you mean pour down water screens. There do appear to be drain grates in the barges. And am I correct that there are three of them?

Yes, I do mean pour down water screens. There are drain grates along the middle of the barges where the water screen would hit the barge. And, yes there are three of them.

I wish they had somewhere to store these barges. It's nice being able to get pics of construction though.

Funny, after my question about the pour down screens, I went to google maps to see where in hell they could build a canal to put that junk backstage. It is kinda like watching a clown run around in his underwear putting on his costume before the show. Totally ruins the effect.

The barge setup in the afternoon at Epcot must conjure the interest of quite a few people to stay when perhaps that was not their original plan. $$$

Yes, I do mean pour down water screens. There are drain grates along the middle of the barges where the water screen would hit the barge. And, yes there are three of them.

Thank you for the confirm!

Last edited:
Funny, after my question about the pour down screens, I went to google maps to see where in hell they could build a canal to put that junk backstage. It is kinda like watching a clown run around in his underwear putting on his costume before the show. Totally ruins the effect.

The barge setup in the afternoon at Epcot must conjure the interest of quite a few people to stay when perhaps that was not their original plan. $$$

Thank you for the confirm!

Behind Simpsons? The Pyro Storage is back there if I remember correctly...or was the clown thing just for giggles:p

Status
Not open for further replies.