Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show | Page 71 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular - Nighttime Show

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning time.

From 01/26 . . .

LS-Cleaning-01.jpg

LS-Cleaning-02.jpg

LS-Cleaning-03.jpg

Wow, this new show is costing some bucks to maintain. Water is such a caustic agent.

I do not know if it's been posted before but before each show they send a tech out on a jet ski and the run each bank of nozzles at low pressure to make sure they are working. If one or more isn't working they send out more techs in a boat to see if it/they can be repaired.

Please forgive my Universal ignorance,:embarassed: it only took me 21 years:catfight: to talk my husband into WDW, he has agreed to Universal now my question(got off track for a minute) is the Cinematic Spectacular every night? Where is the best place to view it? I have a severely autistic son that would just love it.:tigger:

Please forgive my Universal ignorance,:embarassed: it only took me 21 years:catfight: to talk my husband into WDW, he has agreed to Universal now my question(got off track for a minute) is the Cinematic Spectacular every night? Where is the best place to view it? I have a severely autistic son that would just love it.:tigger:

Cinespec takes place on most nights of the year. Some days it might be down, whether it's due to weather or they just aren't running it :thumbs:

I watched it on youtube and it looked amazing! We will be there for 5 days so surely one night will have it:smiley:

- - - Updated - - -

I watched it on youtube and it looked amazing! We will be there for 5 days so surely one night will have it:smiley:

- - - Updated - - -

Highly recommend seeing it twice, once from Battery park and another from the San Fran side of the Lagoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Also here is where I try to keep up with closures and refurbishments. I will always post Cinematic closures as well.

http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?6714-Refurbishment-Schedule

There should also be a handicapped viewing section (correct me if I'm wrong?) that should also offer great views of the show if you can't get a spot at Battery Park (which happens to be a smoking section) or Central Park. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.