Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 185 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic from @MagicCityMayhem

BkoqvnRIEAAJRTD.jpg

They're finally painting!

Finally! We went nearly three months with essentially zero progress on this facade.

Sorry but who's Derek Burgan and why would he know soft opening dates?

Also, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Potter isn't actually seen in the ride. Universal could push it as the rider is the star of this adventure.

The ride is called "Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts". He'll be in the ride. :lol:

Where is LastAshen? I want some over the wall pics! I want to see the depth (E to W) of the berm. I want to see what kind of decorative wall will be holding it back. I want to see how far they are along with paving the waterfront... I luvs da purdy stuff.

Both pics were taken sunday, right before they started painting Wyndham. Notice the little building on the right hand side of the train station photo... was this in concept art?

Mercy, I didn't expect them that fast! So, it appears the knight bus will have electric if not other effects. Thanks Ashen!

Notice the little building on the right hand side of the train station photo... was this in concept art?

I believe that is the left corner of the sinbad building is it not? They're retheming it.

Wow I don't know why but I wasn't expecting Diagon to look so much farther along than last time. Great shots!!!

Thank you! That is the Sinbad building?! Oh thank God they are working on it. For some reason I thought it was farther back. Sweet. Yeah, I really can't see Hogwarts Express being ready by May 20th like the rumors are saying. Just doesn't seem possible.

Thank you! That is the Sinbad building?! Oh thank God they are working on it. For some reason I thought it was farther back. Sweet. Yeah, I really can't see Hogwarts Express being ready by May 20th like the rumors are saying. Just doesn't seem possible.

Makes me wonder, if there are soft openings that perhaps they won't immediately include HE.

Status
Not open for further replies.