Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 231 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. It was not in anyway a response to WWoHP. Did they take a few queues from it and improvise along he way (ex. specialty drink)? Sure. But in no way was this ever intended to be a response to Potter. It was simply meant to increase the capacity of the MK, which has been bursting at the seams in recent years.

Indeed it wasn't.

Disneys "Potter Swatters" were all axed years ago. Sadly.

So, I guess all of our photographers have forsaken UOR today? It's just a Saturday at the tail end of spring break. I am sure it is most pleasant at the parks today. How busy could it be? :look:

It is raining today, just like yesterday.

Spring Break is long gone and the parks should not be busy at all.

Last edited:
It is raining today, just like yesterday.

I just figured everyone could wear a Kentucky Derby wide brimmed fancy hat to shield them from the rain...

For example, I believe HTF or Hockey might look quite stunning in this:

113830546_620x414.jpg

Is this the calm before the storm on Diagon Alley? It's eerily quiet the past week on these forums....I'm going back outside to cut grass, even though there's a slight drizzle, since the sun doesn't seem to shine in the northeast this year.

Is this the calm before the storm on Diagon Alley? It's eerily quiet the past week on these forums....I'm going back outside to cut grass, even though there's a slight drizzle, since the sun doesn't seem to shine in the northeast this year.

Huge storm coming your way dude. Pouring in Cleveland now.

For me, it's just that all the purdy stuff is being installed now. I am ravenous for the purdy stuff.

I have tried to get some details of what and why lately... but it is nearly impossible now, because there are a ton of right-hands that don't have a clue what their lefts are doing. Many are told what to do and never told why they are doing it or what it means. It's wacky.

UOR just played an extended commercial on NBC during the lead up to the derby. It features brief interviews with AG, MW, the lead goblin actor and finally...... the ever present twins. If it has been shown before, then I apologize.

UOR just played an extended commercial on NBC during the lead up to the derby. It features brief interviews with AG, MW, the lead goblin actor and finally...... the ever present twins. If it has been shown before, then I apologize.

This one or a different one?

[video=youtube;5gmSf4R2Ac4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gmSf4R2Ac4[/video]

I've only seen the short ads on TV. Cool to hear they're putting out longer ads! Hopefully I'll catch it on TV for myself!

looks like 319 Bermuda (dwarf Bermuda even)

Did you mean 419? Is that what they have for lawn in Central Park across the lagoon? It is an odd grass to see in Florida except on finer homes and golf courses. Fine like northern grasses.

ON another note... is Leicester supposed to be completed? Where is the high-gloss tile finish? It's vexing me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.