Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2 | Page 173 | Inside Universal Forums

Wizarding World - Diagon Alley Discussion - Part 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any confirmation or shooting down of the idea that the performance will take the form of a "flash mob," for lack of a better term. I personally hope that is not the case. It would really break the immersion for me. Better to keep it a show within the fictional world, like the Frog Choir and Triwizard Spirit Rally.

I haven't seen any confirmation or shooting down of the idea that the performance will take the form of a "flash mob," for lack of a better term.

Ready, aim: *bang* *bang* *bang* RATTATATTAT!

It will be fun to see someone assemble all four clues into the one coherent explanation. That's what I was going for.

Last edited:
So a traveling Acting Troupe (possibly lead my Lord Strange) does a show in Carkit Market where they perform one of the 5 tales from Beedle the Bard? As to which one is performed is random.

Last edited:
So a traveling Acting Troupe (possibly lead my Lord Strange) does a show in Carkit Market where they perform one of the 5 tales from Beedle the Bard? As to which one is performed is random.

ding ding ding! I believe I may have already shown you a bit of how the show will be selected, and by what. This may have changed*, but I hope not. :look:

*changed is not the correct word, but I dare not speak the two words it replaces.

ding ding ding! I believe I may have already shown you a bit of how the show will be selected, and by what. This may have changed*, but I hope not. :look:

*changed is not the correct word, but I dare not speak the two words it replaces.

Some sort of gear-driven device that randomly selects the show. Perhaps something like the clock in the Weasley house?

Perhaps the Fountain of Fair Fortune plays a role in choosing which show will be performed.

There were no clues in that part.

Here are the intended clues:

Although Lord Strange and the quintuplets were
not near the boiling water when it splashed,
Lord Strange maintained a serious skald.
A seemingly random event indeed.

Last edited:
Yes that's where I got the translation from, so your saying no relation to your riddle? Well it was a shot in the dark so to speak

Last edited:
^ From wiki:
"The technical demands of the skaldic form were equal to, if not greater than, the complicated verse forms mastered by the Welsh bards"

Yes that's where I got the translation from, so your saying no relation to your riddle? Well it was a shot in the dark so to speak

I think Teebin's thought process was Skald=Skaldic=Welsh Bards=Beedle the Bard

Status
Not open for further replies.